“The client(s)” shall be the person(s) who accept these terms and conditions, those visiting www.matthewhall.uk and those who purchased goods/services from Matthew Hall Photography / Matthew Hall.
This document explains how The Photographers collect, user and protect your information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Matthew Hall Photography with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Submit the contact form found on https://www.matthewhall.uk/contact-me/
- Email us directly at [email protected]
- Share contact details through social media messaging such as Facebook Messenger
- A guest views an online gallery
- Place an order using our gallery provider Pic-Time
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
What information do you collect about me?
The Photographers may collect and store personal data including, a contact name, address, telephone number and email address.
To understand how our website is used, we may also collect web browser, IP, geographic location, operating system, referral source, length of visit and page views. This information is collected by Google Analytics.
Google Analytics cookie is placed in order to track and analyse the use of our Services, for internal purposes.
To learn more about how Google uses data from our use of Google Analytics Cookies, we recommend you review Google’s policies located at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
How is my information used?
The personal information we hold is primarily used:
- to contact you regarding speculative or contractually engaged photographic services
- to email you special offers
Online gallery / store payments are processed using PayPal.
Who do we share your data with?
Matthew Hall Photography will never disclose information to any third parties, without your expressed permission, unless we are required to do so by law.
Photographic Storage Information
When shooting events, images are recorded to two memory cards to reduce the chance of data corruption. Post event these images are copied to an encrypted computer which synchronises to an encrypted RAID 1 storage device.
Edited images are uploaded to Pic-Time for safe retention, sharing and fulfilment of print orders.
What are your data protection rights?
Matthew Hall Photography would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request the photographers for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the photographers correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the photographers to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the photographers erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the photographers restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the photographers processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the photographers transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Privacy polices on other websites
Our contact information
For protection of personal data and security of equipment our address and further contact information is available on justified request from: [email protected]